before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Saturday, November 17, 2007

take that black pants!

So, i have this pair of black pants that (I hate to say it) kindof deterimines how I feel about my weight: if they fit, I"m happy; if they don't, I'm sad. anyways, when I started ww these pants did not come up over my thights. Needlesstosay that made me feel pretty gross. Well I tried these one last night and THEY FIT. yup, they did. True I did have some pretty bad muffin top but who cares about that right now because I actually was able to do them up and that's what counts. So I will formally like to offer a big eff you to my black pants because they can no longer make me feel bad about myself because they now fit. now I can just treat them as I would any other pair of pants: by wearing them.

No comments: