before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

6.3 lbs to normal

So I just realized that as per my bmi, I only have 6.3 lbs that I need to lose in order to be considered 'normal' as far as my weight goes. can't wait! My new goal is to reach that by Christmas.

Of course, I"m not entirely convinced that this is the best way to determine a healthy weight. Given my extreme pear shape i tend to go for the waist to hip ratio as a better determinate simply because that would put me in a healthy range. To be honest, I know that I am healthy: I work out a lot and I work out quite hard. I can do more push ups than any of my friends (who are like size 2-6) and I can run longer than most. Still, hitting a healthy bmi mark would be fantastic!

ok, so next goal is 10% (I think I have 1.4 lbs to go) and then healthy bmi!

best of luck to everyone else as well
Sarah

No comments: