before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

feeling discouraged

I know that ww recomends a 0.2-2 lb lose per week. This is something that I certainly know, but have a very hard time ingraining my head. For instance the other week I was only down 1 lb - a perfectly respectable lose - but I felt all grumpy afterwards because I was super hoping that I would make it into the 150s. Last night I watched the Biggest Loser and was just getting so depressed about my own weight lose. After all, these people are putting up double digits in one week, something that has taken me 6 weeks to do. Oh well, I suppose I just have to keep reminding myself about that 0.2-2 lbs per week and stay on the wagon.

Sarah

ps, Lauren, I got your comment and I would love to check out your blog: what's the url?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

mynotsocolourfullife.blogspot.com

Sorry about that!!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't pay any attention to those shows. They put these people through the hoops to gave a dramatic result and to see bigger changes in a short time, it is not feasible in real life. Plus these people are much bigger than you so will lose bigger amounts. Just keep going with your 1lb loss and you'll get there.