before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Thursday, November 1, 2007

heros and zeros in Celebrity-land

Ok, I like liststhis is a list of my heros as far as weight goes from those people we all know - the celbrities (I might have spelt that wrong; my spelling is just pure aweful)

1. Kate Winslet
This is so obvious I don't really even need to mention her. She's just stunning in that type of average-but-unattainable body. The fact that I love her as well doesn't hurt either. Along with this entry, comes an honourable mention: Emma Thomson, just because she reportedly told kate that if she (kate) ever gained weight, she (emma) would never effing talk to her (kate) again.

2. Kelly Clarkson.
Ok, confession: I absolutely love kelly clarkson. Seriously, behind these hazel eyes...fantastic. Also, the since u've been gone video is just sweet. This is, I do have to add, a pretty intense confession for me to make, because my fanstaistic taste in music is something that I do pride myself for: but even so, I do love Kelly's brand of pop rock feminism. Anyway, to the weight thing, her body is so adorable. Honestly, as a fellow pear shaped girl, kelly is the model that i one day hope to achieve. Of course all those morons who criticize her and call her large have no place in my heart. I think Kelly looks great...now if she could only learn to dress her body type....

3. Lilly Allen
I know, kind of an unorthodox choice. True, she's garnished some negative headlines for her alcohol-related choices, but I'm not going to lie, I would gladly use up 8-10 flex points in order to hang with lilly for the evening, drinking wine and then trying on some of her fabulous sundresses since I"m sure she'd be more than happy to give me several of the ones which better suit my bust line. Plus, she's confessed to being frustrated with her weight (which I'm sure we've all head), but she often looks fantastic even thought she isn't a negitive dress size.

4. Shakira
In the strictest, most hetorosexual way posible, I have to say this: Shakira's body is fierce. If I take my dream one step further, I would love to have a body like hers. However, i know that this vison for myself probably surpasses reality. The reason that she does make it on this list is because she rocks the pear shape and rocks it with pride. Her hips certainly don't like and she she makes the rest of us small breasted girls proud of what we don't necessarily have, so that maybe one day I too will be able to boast that luckily my breasts are small and humble (so you don't confuse them for mountains)

5. Jennifer Hudson and America Ferrara
I put these two together because, while I know that necessarily belong on a list like this, I don't particularly find a lot of inspiration from them. Probably because they are both chestily endowed while I am not. Still, they represent the curves, which is awesome

Zeros...now for something a little less awesome....

5. Amy Whinhouse
eat something

4. Kiera Knightly
Ok, I respect that Kiera is open with her insecurities and I do sympathis with her as far as wanting some more up top goes, but seriously, you're Kiera freakin Knigtly, it can't all be that bad.

3. Nicole Richie
yeah, too easy

2. Liz Hurley,
Even if she cures breast cancer I don't think I could ever forget her comment about how she would kill herself if she was ever as fat as marilyn monroe. Pretty sure if I looked like marilyn monroe I would walk around naked 90% of the time

1. Jessica Simpson
Ok, she's only at the top because the other day I read a comment by her about how she was so offended that someone thought she weighed 145 pounds, as if this was the biggest insult that could be thrown her way. Then she went on about how at her height (5'4'') this was simply an unhealthy weight (it's not). That just really annoyed me.

No comments: