before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Saturday, November 24, 2007

shoot - bad WI

Weighed into day. Not a good one so I really don't want to talk about it much. I really had hoped that I would hit 10%, but I didn't even come close. I only lost 0.2 lbs today which is my worst WI to date. I went out with friends last night and ate like an absolute pig. This is really discouraging because it makes me wonder how I will be able to be successful in weighed loss and still have a social life. Ugh, I can't imagine next week being any better because I'm writting the LSATs this week and I always gain weighed when I'm stressed out and I am extremely stressed out about this

Week 9 weigh in: 156.2 lbs
Weight loss to date: 15.6 lbs


best luck to all this week
Sarah

No comments: