before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Great Idea by Me

Today I came up with this fantastic idea: for every pound I lose I am going to put aside 5 dollars that I will use to spend on clothes when I reach goal weight. This will be absolutely awesome, becuase I will be able to use that to buy like super expensive jeans that are super hot or like an adorable dress that would flatter me to the extreme. And this will be money that I will spend 100% guilt free. It will be awesome. Hopefully this will also motivate me to lose my weight in order to be able to buy my new awesome clothes

on a completely unconnected note, it sucks that I weigh in on saturday. I only have two flex points left for the rest of the week and I have plans to go out with friends tomorrow. My idea is that I'll work my ass off at the gym in order to gain a ton of aps and I will be conscious of eating a low point breakfast and lunch in order to be able to really enjoy my time with my friends.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I also WI on Saturdays and find it to be a bit problematic. Means I can't indulge in some flex points on Friday cause I find it shows on the scale Saturday morning.

Sarahnade said...

I know...it's frustrating. Fortunately though, with all those flex points, saturdays are great. I generally try to suggest to the friends going out saturdays, but sometimes stuff gets planned for fridays anyways.