before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

hey! I got tagged!

So, Lauren - by new friend in blogosphere - recently tagged me. and so this is what I have to do...

The Rules:1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog

1. Lauren, I added you to my fav sites, now everyone who visits me can directly link to you
2.
- I absolutely love baseball. I am a huge bluejays fan and it's been a long 15 years for me since their last playoff apperance.
- One of the things I'm known for around my school circles is my philosophy on the other. yes, this sounds odd, but it really is something people seem to associate me with.
- Every now and then I go through periods of being addicted to exercize. Fortunately, now is one of those times
- Most of my favourite shows are no longer on air: Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks and the UK Office
- One of my pet peeves is Canadians using American spelling.
- I have a slight obsession with used bookstores
- I refuse to wear pants that have no bootleg - pretty sure this is because I have massive thighs and I like to think that bootlegs even out these thighs

3. Ok, I can't really tag anyone yet because I'm not that familiar with anyone else's blogs yet, but I will work up to my seven
to start with, I tag victoria.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, idea but how do I link you? Duh!

lol

Thanks!

Victoria