before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Friday, December 28, 2007

wow...christmas miricle I guess

So, after a week of not-too-careful eating, I weighed in today expecting the worst. Surprisingly I was down 1.8 lbs. Basically, I"m awesome. I'm going to give credit to working long hours on my feet in the mall. Surely that must have led to some serious aps that I never added in. Still, it's awesome to know that I am awesome enough to lose weight over christmas. But best of all, my bmi is now in the healthy range...Fantastic

Week 14 WI: 148.4 lbs
weight loss to date: 23.4 lbs

3 comments:

Lora said...

You're the only person I know who managed top lose over the holidays! Way to go!

Vanessa said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the loss :)

Lauren said...

That is amazing!! Congrats on the loss over the holidays. I am dreading my WI!!

My blog is now by invitation only email slurpeegirl@hotmail.com for access!!