before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Friday, December 7, 2007

Ten Percent!!!

Yes my friends, I did finally achieve that 10% that I've been so wanting to reach. I"m not going to lie, it did take me a week or two longer than I would have liked but I am there and that is what counts

unrelatedly, final biggest loser this week. I am quite excited. I have to admit that i have become quite a sucker for this show. Since I missed the first few weeks, I was on the website today in order to see some of the things that I missed. It was interesting and now I"m really looking forward for Tuesdays final. As much as I would like to see a woman take the title, I do have to say that my money is on bill.


Anyways, Stats for this week.
Week 10 Weigh in: 154.2
Total weight loss: 17.6

2 comments:

Krissmc85 said...

congrads on the 10% you must be excited!! Im really looking forward to the biggest loser as well! cant wait! I have a feeling it will be bill as well, he is doing really well!

Lauren said...

That is awesome! Congrats on reaching your 10% :)