before

before

durring...

durring...
don't ask about the fur. I was doing sarah around the world pics that night, this was for iceland

Friday, October 26, 2007

Welcome friends

Welcome to my blog. First and foremost, I plan that this space is one that I will use to chronicle my – hopeful – weight loss. It’s secondary purpose, I suppose, will be a space to house my ramblings, but you don’t have to read those. Let’s see, a little bit about me: I am a recent university graduate in the area of study of political studies and philosophy. Personally, I see myself as fitting the description of humanities student to a tee. This will most blatantly be obvious in my love of long sentence – for these, I apologize in advance. Also, I have a tendency to talk about nothing. I’m sorry, but after writing 20+ page papers for the last four years of my life, the art of bullshit is a now a part of my nature.

Enough about that though: this is supposed to by my weight lose journal, not ‘learn about Sarah.” So, weight loss. I think my story is pretty standard. Since pre-puberty, I have been concerned about my weight. Currently I am at about my largest weight (which is around 170). At 5’5’’, this is not a great weight for my height. Last year I was at my smallest weight (about 145) thanks to insane amounts of exercise; unfortunately, stress of school and a frustrating breakup quickly changed this. Feeling the need to do something about this, I joined weight watchers about a month ago.

Here are my stats:
Week 1 Weigh In: 171.8 lbs
Week 2 Weigh In: 170.0 lbs
Week 3 Weigh In: 165.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 6.6 lbs

So nothing too impressive, but nothing to fret at. I really am hoping WW is going to work for me. My goal for this thing to eventually (hopefully by summer time – bikini season) reach a weight of 139.3 lbs (10% of my 10%) goal). I really hope people will help me by reading this blog and writing me uplifting/helpful comments – To those people I will be eternally grateful. Thanks for reading!

Sarah

No comments: